4 8 ounce Fresh Cod Fillets
1/2 Cup Seedless Red Grapes
1/2 Cup Shaved Parmesan Cheese
1/2 Cup Fresh Basil Leaves
1/2 Cup Toasted Walnuts
1/3 Pound Butter
1 cup Chardonnay Wine
Dash Salt and Pepper
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2.Pour a heaping tablespoon of Parmesan onto a parchment lined baking sheet and lightly pat down. Repeat with the remaining cheese, spacing the spoonfuls about a 1/2 inch apart.
3.Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden and crisp. Let cool.
4. Wash all produce.
5. Dice grapes, walnuts, Parmesan crisp, salt and pepper, add to a small mixing bowl.
6. Melt the butter on low and add half the butter in the mixing bowl with your crust.
7. Chop your basil and add it to the remaining butter.
8. Place your fresh cod on a sheet pan and lightly coat the entire fillet with olive oil salt and pepper.
9. Encrust each cod fillet with crust mixture. Pour the wine on the sheet pan and bake about 8-12 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish fillet.
10. To present your fish, and drizzle with basil butter serve with your favorite rice or vegetables.