5 Large Red Bell Peppers
1.5 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
1 Can (15.5 oz) Cannellini Beans
1/2 Cup Chopped Fresh Basil
1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 Cup Cooked and Cooled White Rice
1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
1 Cup Red Wine Italian Vinaigrette
1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 Cup melted Butter
1 tsp Salt and pepper
1. Marinate chicken breast in Italian Red Wine Vinaigrette for about 30 minutes
2. Pre heat oven to 350′, wash all vegetables in cold water.
3. Cut the tops off the peppers, save the tops and discard seeds and membrane.
4. In a large mixing bowl add bell peppers, top of peppers and a 1/4 cup of olive oil. Roast in the oven for about 13 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
5. At the same time put your chicken in the oven on a sheet pan and roast about 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken. The chicken should have an internal temperature of 165′ to be fully cooked. Set your chicken aside and let cool.
6. While your peppers and chicken are cooling start your stuffing.
7. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and smash with your hands to make a little juice for the stuffing. Add in your beans, chopped basil, parmesan cheese, cooked white rice, olive oil, butter and half the mozzarella cheese.
8. At this time pull your chicken into bite size pieces and mix in the stuffing.
9. Fill your peppers with the stuffing, top with the remaining mozzarella cheese and the pepper tops.
10. Roast in oven for 25-35 minutes in a baking dish covered with foil.
11. Present your peppers on a platter family style and a fresh garden salad.