Chef Nick’s August Peach & Arugula Salad
4 ea. Ripe Fresh Peaches
1/2 Cup Crumbled Goat Cheese
1 lb. Arugula Greens
1/2 Cup Diced Radishes
3 oz. Aged Balsamic Vinegar
3 oz. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
6 oz. Diced Pancetta Bacon
1. Wash all produce with cold water.
2. In a medium size sauté pan crisp your bacon on medium high heat. After bacon is crispy place on a paper towel to soak up the grease.
3. Slice your radishes and cut your peaches in half and remove the pit.
4. Set your grill to high heat. To grill your peaches put them in a mixing bowl lightly coat with olive oil, salt and pepper. Grill flesh side down first and then flip over and slightly grill the other side. About 1 1/2 minutes on each side. After your peaches cool down a bit chop the peaches up and set them aside.
5. Your salad is ready to be presented. Place your arugula in the middle of a large bowl. Top with grilled peaches, diced radishes, goat cheese, pancetta and drizzle with aged balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil.