Honey Rosemary Pork Chops
1.5 lb. 4 oz. Boneless Pork Chops
1 ea. Sprig Fresh Rosemary
3 T Honey
3 T Butter
2 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Black Pepper
2 Sweet Potatoes
2 T Olive Oil
1/2 Red Onion
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Start your vegetable prep by washing all your vegetables in cold water.
- Slice your sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch rounds, place in a large bowl and toss in olive oil, salt and pepper. Place sweet potatoes on a sheet pan and roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- Start your onion prep by removing the skin and slicing into 1/4 inch rounds.
- In a small sauce pan add your butter, honey and rosemary sprig and warm on low heat until butter and honey are blended. While that’s working season your chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet with olive oil in it and add your pork chops to the pan, add the red onions around the pork chops, char your onions and sear your pork chop on both sides.
- To plate your pork chops’ place them over sweet potatoes and drizzle
with rosemary honey butter.