6 Whole Portobello Mushrooms
12 oz Chopped Cooked Shrimp 21/25 Peeled and Deveined
6 cups Fresh Chopped Spinach Leaves
2 T Fresh Minced Garlic
1.5 T Fresh Shallot Minced
1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 Cup Diced Artichoke Hearts
1/2 Diced Red Roasted Red Pepper
2 oz. Olive Oil
1/2 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
1 T Salt and Pepper
6 T Butter
2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
1. Pre heat oven to 350′ and rinse all your vegetables with cold water.
2. Chop shrimp into bit sized pieces.
3. In a medium sized bowl add your portobello mushrooms and lightly coat with olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. In a large sauté pan add your 4 T butter, artichokes, panko, shallots, shrimp, spinach and 3/4 of the garlic to the pan and sauté until spinach is wilted and the vegetables are slightly browned.
5. Add your stuffing to a small mixing bowl and toss in your cheese and mix.
6. Place portobello’s on a medium sized half sheet pan, cap size down and divide stuffing into 6 even amount and press down into the portobello cap. Lightly sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
7. Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until portobello cap becomes soft.
8. While that is in the oven in a medium sized sauté pan add remaining butter, roasted red peppers and garlic. Sauté on medium high heat for about 45 seconds and pull the pan off the stove and add in the brandy. Place pan back on burner and flambé the brandy. Then add in the heavy whipping cream and let reduce.
9. Now your stuffed portobello is ready to present. Spoon your roasted pepper brandy sauce on the plate and using a spatula place your portobello on top of the sauce. Garnish with some fresh chopped parsley.
10. Pour a glass of Sparkling Rosé