4/8 ounce Fresh Cod Fillets
1/2 Cup Seedless Red Grapes
1/2 Cup Shaved Parmesan Cheese
1/2 Cup Fresh Basil Leaves
1/2 Cup Toasted Walnuts
1/3 Pound Butter
1 cup Chardonnay Wine
Dash Salt and Pepper
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.|
2.Pour a heaping tablespoon of Parmesan onto a parchment lined baking sheet and lightly pat down. Repeat with the remaining cheese, spacing the spoonfuls about a 1/2 inch apart.
3.Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden and crisp. Let Cool
4. Wash all produce
5. Dice up grapes, walnuts, Parmesan crisp, salt and pepper, add to a small mixing bowl.
6. Melt the butter on low and add half the butter in the mixing bowl with your crust.
7. Chop your basil and add it to your remaining butter.
8. Place your fresh cod on a sheet pan and lightly coat the entire fillet with olive oil salt and pepper.
9. Encrust each cod fillet with your crust and pour the wine on the sheet pan, bake in the over about 8-12 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish fillet.
10. To present your fish served with your favorite rice or vegetables and drizzle with the basil butter.